Woman Sets Up Lover With Daughter

After about a year of fucking with Amy behind her husband's back. She started getting more and more bold with her last and desires. She knows that what she gets at home is worthless and that she needs to be fucked like the sexy slut that she is.

She called me up one day and told me that her husband was going on a business trip for the weekend and that her daughters would not be there. She said that Tara was on a senior class trip and that Tiffany was away at college. She told me that I needed to find an excuse to get away from my wife and stay the weekend with her.

When I got home that night I told my wife that I there was an outage at one of our facilities in Southern FL and that I would have to leave Friday morning and would be there till it was fixed. She said that if I was going to be gone, she is going to stay with her mother then.

Friday came and I left for my "trip". I really just drove an hour to Amy's place. I parked down the street at a little Café and ordered a coffee.

"I'm here you sexy slut!" I text Amy! She sends me a slutty picture of what she was wearing. "Just getting off work, ill be there in 10 minutes" she replied.

When Amy walked in the Café, she flashed the biggest smile at me. It was like time stood still. As she walked towards me, I saw her muscled and tone legs showing from her pencil skirt and her huge breasts stretching the shirt she was wearing. She body moved so gracefully.

We hug and acted like old friends. She sat down and enjoyed a cup of coffee with me. We talked about life and how the girls were growing up so fast. She said that Tara is loving being a senior and how she is really accelerating at gymnastics. How she has gotten several scholarships offers.

Then she told me about Tiffany and how she was loving college. She said that she is just starting to date. She said that she was worried that the boys in college would use her and not actually teach her to have sex. She said it was so hard trying to learn that when she went through school. This wasn't the first time she made a comment like that.

"I am yours all weekend, except that I have a conference call with all the department heads Saturday around noon. I'm sorry!" she said. "Baby, you are an amazing woman. I'll make up for the time we will miss!" I replied.

We got up and went back to her place. I asked where she wanted me to put my stuff, she giggled, "In the master room of course! That is our bed this weekend!" she said with an evil smile.

As we walked in, she said that she wanted to get a shower. She began to strip off her clothes as she walked towards the master bath. Her tan skin was flawless! As she stripped her shirt off, I was in aw of the tone muscles. She was absolutely stunning. By the time she got to the doorway, she was naked. She looked over her shoulder and said "Are you going to join me, or am I going to have to clean myself?"

I could not strip fast enough. The sight of her in the shower with the water rushing over her. That dark brown hair and her dark brown eyes were intoxicating! As I stepped in, my cock was already fully erect! She instantly wrapped herself around me and said "I've needed this break!" as she kissed me deeply. We made out passionately! Grinding against each other's soapy bodies. Groping each other. I turned her around and pressed her back against me. One hand wrapped to her huge breasts and the other slide its way down to her waxed pussy. She let out the sexiest seductive moan as I started fingerings her. She moans out like a wife who has been neglected for years and was finally getting what she needs!

It didn't take long till she was shaking uncontrollably as her orgasm shoots through her body. I wrap my big arm around her, holding her up as I finger her through the orgasm. Her ass pressed against my cock. I can not resist any longer, I lift her up slightly, and shove my cock deep inside her married pussy. Her back still against me with her arms above her head holding mine. She I fuck her married pussy right their in the shower. She bends over and braces herself on the shower wall as I grab her hips and thrust in and out of her. Her Latin pussy is so tight! I can not hold the building orgasm any longer. I slam deep inside her and flood her pussy. I feel her fingers rubbing her clit as we fuck. "Cum on my cock you married whore!" I tell her. She loves when she is called dirty names. She cums instantly as I fuck her. We both collapse on the floor of the shower and just sit there holding each other. "That was the best fuck" she whispers to me. I kiss her deeply. "There is way more where that comes from!" I reply.

The rest of the day was filled with us fucking all over their house. I fucked her on the kitchen table, the pool, the living room in hubby's chair, and his office. Amy was my married slut!

As I night concluded, we made out way back to the master bedroom. Amy went into the bathroom and closed the door. I stripped down to just my boxers and climbed on the bed and waited for her. When she opened the door, she was wearing a black lace lingerie set that left nothing to the imagination!

She seductively walked towards me and crawled on the bed between my legs. She kisses up my legs and pulls my cock out. She licks up my shaft and kisses the head of my cock while locking eyes with me! She was fucking perfect! She starts sucking my cock! I can't do anything but wrap my hands around the back of her head! She is so good with her tongue and lips! She turns me on the way no woman has ever turned me on! I turn her around so I can eat her pussy while she sucked my cock. She came over and over. She gave me the best blow job I've ever had. She crawled up me and began to grind her pussy against my cock. We made out for a few minutes before she stopped, looked me in the eyes. I did not need any other hints. I lift her off of me and on all fours with ease! She giggled at how I was able to manipulate her so easily.

I got behind her and pulled her black lace thong to the side. I rubbed my cock between her pussy lips and coated my cock in her cum. She laid her head on the mattress and looked back at me. "Fuck me you sexy man! Fuck me the way my husband cant!" she moaned out as I fucked deep into her. The look of her perfect ass in the air with my cock sliding in and out of her drove me wild! I grabbed her hips and started fucking her hard. "You like that slut?" "Mmfh, hmm, uhh fuck, oh shhhiittt" was all I heard with each thrust. She was in euphoria heaven! She was being fucked like the slut that she truly is! She moaned "Don't stop! Don't spot! I'm going to cum!! Oh fuck baby!!! Ssshhhhiiitttt!!" she collapsed on the mattress!

I flopped next to hear on my back and kissed her! "You are one great fuck!" I told her. She winked, got up and said "There is way more were that came from!" I laughed as she straddled my cock in reverse cowgirl! I felt my hard cock slide in her wet pussy! Her huge breasts against my legs as she started pumping her perfect ass up and down. I was in awe of her! She was sexy in every possible way!

I reached up and grabbed her ass with both hands. I slapped her ass several times as she fucked me! She was moaning and screaming as she fucked herself on my cock. I heard a noise that sounded like the door click shut. I asked what that was as Amy was facing the door. She said it was nothing. She kept fucking me until I was about to cum. "Fuck you sexy slut! I am about to cum!!" I said. "Cum in me baby!" she replied. "Ohhhhh fffffuuuuccccckkkkk! Take my cum slut!!!" I yelled as I shot rope after rope of cum deep in her married pussy. She screamed out feeling me flood her again! We both collapsed on the bed. She crawled up to the pillows and we made out till we both passed out.

I wake up Saturday morning and threw on the bathrobe Amy gave me. I did not close it, morning wood BJs are the best! As I walked out to the kitchen where I smelled breakfast being cooked, I said "Hey baby it smells shhiitt!" I quickly close my robe.

Standing in the kitchen having a cup of coffee with Amy was her daughter Tiffany.

I turned instantly red as I exposed my cock to her daughter. She saw everything.

Amy came walking over to me. She clearly saw that I thought we had been caught. She stepped on her tippy toes and kissed me. "Mike, this is Tiffany. Tiffany this is Mike."

Tiffany replied with a smile "It 's soooo nice to meet the man who can satisfy my mother."

Amy brought me into the kitchen and we had a great breakfast. Tiffany is really an amazing young woman. She looks just like her mother. I found out that Tiffany was going to be staying here for the rest of the weekend.. After breakfast, Amy suggested we go out to the pool and enjoy the beautiful day.

It was fun swimming and talking to both of them. They were both so hot! The bathing suits they wore were incredibly hot! Barely covered anything.

"Oh shit!" Amy said. "My conference call is happening in 10 minutes. I'm sorry guys!" She hoped out of the pool, grabbed and towel, and went inside.

Tiffany slowly hoped out of the pool showing off every curve of her body and then shaking her long hair. She was like a commercial for perfume.

She went an lounged in a pool chair. I got our and started to dry myself off. I sat in a chair next to her.. She started asking about me and how this all started. She then surprised me when she said that she walked in to the bedroom last night when she heard moaning. She said she was surprised to hear that noise because she knew her dad was out of town. She said she was shocked to see her mother bouncing her pussy on a cock. She said that her mom shushed her and let her watch as she made me cum and she saw her mother cum! She said it was beautiful to see how sexual her mother is and how she let herself be free.

I was stammering as I was shocked that she saw me fuck Amy. She then got up and walked towards me. "So Mike, how about you give me a taste of what you gave my mom last night! I have not seen her this happy is years!"

Before I could say a word, she stood right in front of me as she pulled up her bikini top. Her huge perky breasts fell out. "I'd say we have another 45 minutes before mom is off that call." She pushed me back onto the chair and started straddling my lap. She pressed her breasts against my chest as she kissed me deep. My cock was instantly hard and pressing into her pussy. She started grinding her pussy against me as she moaned in my mouth. She was so turned on her nipples we pressing into my chest.

She stood up and stripped my shorts off. She got down on her knees and started sulking my cock. Her beautiful face bobbing up and down on my cock. The sound of her gagging each time she took my cock.

I stood her up and turned her around. I pushed her down onto the lounge chair and forced her face into the cushion. I pulled her bikini bottoms down and started eating her out. Her ass in the air and my lips and tongue deep in young tight pussy. She moaned and whimpered as I liked her clit. She tasted just like Amy! She started to cum hard. She was gushing cum all over my face.

I stood up and shoved my cock deep inside her tight young pussy! "Oh fucking hell!!" I thought to my self "This family has magic pussies!!" I grabbed her hips and fucked hard! There was no passion. I fucked her how she needed to be fucked. She was moaning like a slut.

"Cuuuummmm in me Mike!! Ahh fuck!! Yes! Don't stop! Ooohh shit!" she manned.

"Oh fuck Tiffany!! You are a dirty little slut!!" I could not resist, I slammed my cock deep inside her! I shot load after load deep inside her.

"Yyyyyeeeeeesssssss oh yyyyeeessss" she yelled as she felt my cum leaking out of her.

After I pulled my cock out, I saw my cum dripping out of her young pussy. I used my cock to scoop it up and I fucked it back into her unprecedented pussy!

She moaned with each thrust as she came down from her orgasms.

I flopped into the chair next to her and got dressed. Tiffany pulled up her bikini bottoms and winked at me as she licked the cum off her fingers.

Later that night, Tiffany walks upstairs to talk to her BF. Amy gets down on her knees and pulls out my cock. She started licking my shift and moan "Mmmmm, your cock tastes good Mike! You have fun fucking Tiffany?" she gave me that evil seductive look as she sucked my cock into her mouth.

I was slightly speechless as I had been caught cheating for the second time today. "Mike, I told her to come home this weekend!" she said between gagging on my cock. "I knew you would fuck her the way a real man should! You are my hero!"

http://www.buzzsprout.com/536470

https://inlotnoli.wixsite.com/dreckjonas

http://forums.wolflair.com/member.php?u=83308

https://worldcosplay.net/member/830720

https://wp-royal.com/forums/users/dreckjonas/

https://www.warriorforum.com/members/dreckjonas.html

https://dreckjonas-23.webself.net/

https://computerworld.nl/big-data/110247-ai-vereist-vaak-veel-meer-capaciteit-dan-beschikbaar-is

https://www.westhamtillidie.com/users/dreckjonas

https://marketplace.whmcs.com/user/jonas4708

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Indian Wife Swarna Ch. 04

Sex at Work can Follow you Home Ch. 02

Old Story, Another New Ending