Tales of a Cock Slave #83

I was in Chenonceau, France, at my company's global executive training center. I taught 2 classes Monday through Friday. It was a long week, so I decided to stay in a nice hotel in town overnight and have a nice dinner.

I ate at a small family French restaurant. While heading back to my hotel, I got a ping on Scruff. There was a picture of a big, hard, uncut cock and an address. The second message was the time (21:00).

His profile pic showed him wearing a scarf over his mouth and a hat pulled down over his eyebrows showing only his eyes, so I really didn't know what he looked like before I went to his place.

I took a bath and walked around to find his address. Later, I arrived at his building (an old mews), rang his apartment (which just said, "Olivier"). He let me into the courtyard. I had to ring again to get to the elevator and again to get into the hall to his apartment.

He looked out his door, and clearly approving of me, buzzed me in. I went into his small, dark apartment. He was super cute with curly hair and dark brown eyes, brows and lashes. He was about 5' 8", nice ass, a compact, hairless body and a thick 10 inch uncut cock.

He looked like CNN reporter David Culver. I realized that he was the busboy at the restaurant. He sat down on the bed next to a hot man with curly blond hair. They stroked each other's cocks. There were three other men with similar physiques, stroking their 10 inch uncut cocks, looking at me like hungry wolves. Olivier said something to them in French.

I told them "You are here to service our cocks, starting by sucking our cocks." They all spread their legs. I got down on all fours and sucked their cocks, starting with Olivier.

They bobbed my head up and down aggressively, groaning and talking amongst themselves in French. I stroked up and down their huge cocks with my hand, flexed my throat muscles and as they grunted, swallowed their semen as their cocks throbbed down my throat.

"Get on your back on the bed, head bent back, mouth open wide. Men, let's use his throat as many times as you have semen to feed him."

I got on my back and waited in anticipation to get throat fucked by them all, hopefully several times. Olivier went first, then the next, the next and on and on for an hour. It felt amazing to get my throat fucked by such huge, thick cocks over and over. I felt my belly was full of hot semen, and worried I'd throw it up.

He said, "Men, good job. We've filled him up good with our semen. Cock Slave, get up, put your hands on the back of that chair and spread your legs." I did and so did he. I felt someone rub lube on my asshole, then finger me. We groaned.

I felt hands on my hips and a cock head on my asshole. The man pushed his cock all the way up my ass and rabbit-fucked me hard. I could see a blond curly-haired man was doing that to Olivier. We groaned and groaned, shaking our heads back and forth. Olivier put his hand on top of mine.

I felt my ass fucker shove his cock all the way up my ass, slapping his huge ball against mine, grunt, and after his cock throb up my ass, I felt his semen shooting up my ass into his condom.

"Are you loving this, Cock Slave?"

"Yes, next man, please. Harder."

Immediately 2 more cocks were rabbit-fucking us. All four of us groaned and groaned. They shoved them all the way up, grunted and filled their condoms with more semen. They pulled out and poured their semen in the glasses.

Then the first two men fucked us again, pouring their condom semen in the glasses. Then the other two fucked us again. Then the first two, then the other two. By the time we'd been fucked 8 times each, the glasses were full of milky semen.

Olivier got on his knees, bent his head back, opened his mouth wide and stuck out his tongue. I did the same thing. Two men poured the semen down our throats, pulled our heads down and throat fucked us hard with one hand on the back of our heads and the others under our chins. I felt my man's huge cock stretch my throat.

He grunted loudly, his cock throbbed and shot down my throat, him grunting with every spurt. I could hear the other man doing the same thing to Olivier. We sat there while the other 2 men throat fucked us, then the first two again, then the other two, then the first two, then the other two. I was amazed at how much semen and stamina they had. By the time they were done, the room smelled of sweat and semen.

Olivier and I stood up. He French kissed me, getting me hard. He dropped to his knees and looking up into my eyes, sucked my cock, swallowed my load and stood up. I got on my knees and sucked a load out of him. He opened the door, I asked him if he wanted to come back with me to my hotel. "Yes, if I can bring my boyfriend and you have lubricant and condoms." He pointed to the hot man with the blond curly hair who had already had my throat and ass.

"Let's go."

"Men, get dressed and go. Thank you for coming here on such short notice and showing me and this Cock Slave such a good time with your cocks and all your semen."

We got dressed and walked back to my hotel 5 blocks away. I drew a bath in the huge tub, we got undressed and got in. We sucked each other off as we sat on the side of the tub. We drank the rose the hotel left in my room.

Olivier said, "When I saw you at the restaurant, I knew I wanted your throat and ass, and to share you with Michal. Luckily for us, you were on Scruff. You are hot and it was fun me and my friends to have a new fuck toy. Other than me and Michal, they were all straight."

"Seems you've had a lot of practice with thick cocks up your ass and down your throat as you remained nice and tight all night!"

"It's the throat and ass flexing that keeps those muscles tight. How did you find those three hot straight men? They look like you and Michal."

"Guys like us have a way of knowing when a man needs his cock served by a man's throat and ass."

"True!"

We finished the wine, got out of the tub and dried each other, then went into the bedroom. Michal laid down on the bed. I rolled a condom down on his cock, making him groan.

I sat down on it and opened my mouth wide. Olivier straddled his boyfriend, put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and said, "Michal, slowly. I want to enjoy his tight throat, and for you to enjoy his tight ass, for as long as possible." I did not flex my throat or ass muscles.

After 3 glorious minutes, they grunted, shoved their cocks all the way in me and shot. I felt every spurt go down my throat and up my ass into Michal's condom. Olivier held my face down on his cock so my nose was in his pubes and my chin on his balls. He kept his cock in my throat until it got soft, then pulled out.

I pulled off Michal and got on my back on the bed with my head over the edge. Michal rubbed my cheek with his hand and poured his warm, sweet, salty semen into my mouth. I swallowed it, bent my head back and, as Olivier rolled a condom down on my cock with his hot mouth, Michal slide his cock down my throat as Olivier sat on my mine. I flexed my throat muscles as Olivier flexed his ass muscles.

Michal and Olivier groaned and groaned. Olivier slowly lifted himself up and down on my cock groaning and shaking his head back and forth, as Michal rabbit-fucked my throat. I was in heaven. Michal and I grunted and shot at the same time Olivier shot on my chest.

Michal wiped it up and ate it. Olivier pulled my condom off and fed me my semen. I swallowed it and sucked Olivier's cock, stroking his foreskin with my hand and holding his cock head in my mouth, licked around his cock head under his foreskin.

He grunted and I felt his thick cock throb in my hand as he filled my mouth with his semen. I swallowed it and said, "Time for bed." I then kissed them both. Michal slept in the middle. Olivier and I turned off the lights and we fell fast asleep.

In the morning, when I woke up, I saw Michal and Olivier had their arms around each other. They looked beautiful together. After they woke up, they spit roasted me in front of the mirror. Then Olivier and I spit roasted Michal. Then Michal and I spit roasted Olivier. I got on my back on the bed, poured their condom semen down my throat and they throat fucked me hard.

We showered, sucking each other off, dressed and had breakfast in the hotel dining room. I asked them how long they'd known each other and whether they were German. Olivier answered, "We've been together secretly for a long time. We've loved each other since we were 15."

"Yes, we grew up in Germany, but in an area that was very Catholic and homophobic. I visited here to watch a horse race and loved it and felt comfortable here, so we moved here together. Michal works here as a manager.

I told them I was leaving and would not be coming back, but really enjoyed having sex with them and they made a really beautiful couple. After we were done, they left. I went up to my room, packed and the man at the front desk called a cab which drove me back to Paris.

On the plane, I jerked off and ate my own semen thinking about them.

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/110848130-frances

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/110848130-frances-kosovich

https://www.goblins.net/users/direfefi

https://godotengine.org/qa/user/fuqirogu

https://glamrap.pl/50-cent-o-jay-z-i-beyonce-to-popieprzone-co-zrobili-nasowi/

https://www.girlscene.nl/profiel/1499164/overzicht

https://www.girlscene.nl/profiel/1499164/

https://forums.giantitp.com/member.php?227971-doqoqaru

https://www.giuntiscuola.it/scuoladellinfanzia/magazine/articoli/la-nuova-scuola-dell-infanzia-un-cambiamento-desiderato/

https://electronics360.globalspec.com/article/6467/650v-gan-fet-has-low-on-resistance

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Indian Wife Swarna Ch. 04

Sex at Work can Follow you Home Ch. 02

Old Story, Another New Ending