Mailing It In Pt. 02

My two-week stacation was nearly over. Only 4 more days.

For the past week I've been practicing with the black dildo, trying my damnedest to get beyond gagging. Every day Ma'am would call or email to check on my progress.

It may seem odd to you that I would so easily go from an estranged husband of a cheating bitch to accepting what some stranger in emails and phone conversations says I should do with my life.

I understand most guys would be reluctant at least, some might even become seriously pissed. That's okay. They have not gone through the indoctrination which twisted my psyche and opened my eyes to new and exciting possibilities.

The wardrobe Ma'am sent me was exquisite. She knew my size right down to the shoes. She knows even the most private parts of my anatomy. The links she sent me were more than informative, they were mind bending, life altering demonstrations of what my life could be.

Service to others is not a bad thing. Accepting myself as a sissy could be a very good thing. I didn't know my future, no one does but I would try to shape it the best way I could.

And Ma'am had mapped my immediate future out for me.

I wear panties full time now. No longer am I trying to convince others that I'm a man, a real man that is. Yes, I have a dick but it's a small and useless to women dick. I've known that for all of my adult life. My ex-to be never failed to remind me of that fact.

I understood her frustration with our sex life. I am a premature ejaculator who never gave her pleasure. That's why she took up with Jason. Jason, I hardly knew ye. From the short time I was in the same room with Cindy and Jason, I could tell he was a large, ruggedly handsome black man with a wonderful cock A cock that was suited for women. Had I known then what Ma'am had me learn about myself, I might still be married and serving Cindy and Jason the way nature intended bois like me.

Devoting myself to Ma'am and her black lover would provide me with direction and purpose. It's not that I looked forward to sucking cocks, I don't. The thought scares me.

The thought also intrigues me and excites me. With Ma'am's guidance and encouragement, I knew I could become a productive member of a relationship... even if that means sucking cocks, cleaning pussies, and begging for my own release.

I had no false notion that ingesting a real man's sperm would result in my becoming a real man myself. I wouldn't kid myself. Offering my body for his pleasure would be my way of acknowledging his superiority and my inferiority. My mind, body, and spirit were for others to use, enjoy, teach, train, and discipline.

The more I read and the more videos I watched about sissies and transvestites, the more comfortable I became knowing that is how I should live my life.

Right now I have that black dildo lodged in my throat and I am not gagging. With my head tilted back, it was difficult to take the selfie Ma'am wanted. But I succeeded and uploaded it to my PC and sent Ma'am the picture along with a note.:

"Ma'am:

Please find the attached photo and accept it as proof of my efforts to please you. Although I must confess that I find no real pleasure in sucking the beautiful likeness of your man, I do get a certain satisfaction knowing I have done as you asked. I look forward to the day when he permits me to swallow his manly cock and seed.

As you advised Ma'am, I have selected a name more appropriate with my station in life. With your concurrence I will have my name legally changed to jannie. I feel it more suitable than johnnie and jannie would become your willing sissy.

With sincere respect

jannie"

I read it and read it again. I didn't feel that Ma'am is the type of woman who would appreciate typos. After I sent the email and photos I waited for what seemed an eternity to hear from her.

Just as I was becoming despondent my phone rang.

"Hello"

"jannie?"

"Yes Ma'am. This is jannie."

"Well jannie, from now on, when you answer the phone please identify yourself to the called whomever that may be."

"I will Ma'am."

"Of course you will. Now, tell me how you feel about the changes you've experienced."

"Ma'am, I've given those changes lots of thought. I am certain that I can be a productive sissy, devoted to you and your man. My transition from the male person I'd been trying to be to the feminine lady-boi you knew I was in actuality has been easy and exciting. I love my new persona and I know deep down that jannie is who I was always meant to be. I would like to thank you Ma'am for your tutelage and patience with your sissy."

"Christ boi but you are one long winded cock sucker, aren't you?"

"I apologize Ma'am."

"Are you ready to step into your new role as our sissy slave? Are you ready to leave your sorry life of masquerading as a man and become the girly boi God and nature meant you to be?"

"I am," I said keeping it short.

"We shall see jannie. First things first, however. You'll find that I can be a selfish bitch when it comes to getting what I want. Now think before answering my next question. Are you, can you come out as jannie to the people who knew you as johnnie? By people, I mean family, friends, and co-workers. Because if you are unwilling or unable, I will not have you soil my property with your insincerity. But, and this is a big but jannie, if you are completely comfortable in your role as a sissy and are proud of your lowly status, I want you to be prepared to demonstrate that to those you know."

"Then there is the matter of property and finances. As you may have read jannie, sissies should not be allowed to handle important issues such as owning property and other liquid assets. You girls are much too stupid to be trusted with important things. Don't you agree?"

"I agree completely Ma'am."

"Good. Now that we have reached that agreement, I expect a timely transfer of your assets to me, in my name. I expect you to sell your home and give me control of the proceeds. You will come and live with me. You will in no way maintain a life outside my dwelling. You will be expected to perform as my maid, my gardener, my chauffeur, my douche bag, and Derick's fluffer and on-call cock sucker. Mind, body, and spirit jannie. Mind, body, and spirit."

There was silence while I suppose Ma'am was waiting for a response from me.

"I understand Ma'am."

"Good. In return for your faithful service and devotion jannie, you will be rewarded with a safe place to reside, food, clothing, medical care if needed, and a Mistress and Master who will control every fucking aspect of your worthless life. We will not hesitate to punish you for our own entertainment and the amusement of our guests. Your life will no longer be yours jannie. Do I make myself clear bitch?"

"Very clear Ma'am."

"Is that what you want?"

Ma'am, it is what I want and you have shown me, it's exactly what I need."

"Pack only your feminine clothing dear. My driver will be by in one hour to pick you up and bring you to your new life. Dress accordingly. One last thing. Attached to an email I just sent you is a contract that will protect both you and I. Read it, sign it using your legal name and send it back to me. Together we will go and have it notarized and filed with the Clerk of the Courts."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Click," and she was gone.

I opened the email and attachment. The document was long and complete. The boiler plate essentially freed me from any and all financial responsibilities. I would very soon be broke and entirely dependent upon Ma'am for my existence. The rest required my initialing each caveat:

I "______" agree to serve Ms. Watson in whatever role she desires.

I pledge my loyalty to Ms. Watson, Derick, and all other whom Ms. Watson deems deserving.

I promise to never doubt Ms. Watson's judgement nor her wisdom, knowing well that she and only she knows what is best for me.

I will never ever complain.

I will never ever hesitate to follow Ms. Watson's and Derick's instructions to the letter.

I will never masquerade myself as a man and willingly accept my place as a woman.

I vow to make my body available to Ms. Watson, Derick, and others whom Ms. Watson wishes to reward with my services.

I give myself freely, willingly, and completely to Ms. Watson as her ward.

Signature_________________ Date______________

Signature_________________ Date______________

I read the contract, initialing where indicated and found myself erect and looking forward to serving my new Mistress and Master Derick.

An hour later found me nervously pacing in my heels. I'd selected the harem pants over my black thong. I wanted to make a good impression.

The honking horn let me know it was time for me to leave behind the falsehood of my previous life and enter into a world in which I belonged but never knew existed.

Hurrying to the limo I saw a young girly boi holding the door open for me. "Welcome jannie." Nothing else was said. He simply closed the door after I seated myself and drove off.

Her home was palatial. It sat so far back off the main street that I never knew it was there.

The big hall inside the large and heavy doors was magnificent. Expensive art hung from every wall. Some were of the old masters, others were sexual in nature, and there were some rare African artifacts.

The place smelled of money and sex.

"Please leave your bag here for now. Ms. Watson will have me show you to your room when she is ready. Come this way."

My dick throbbed and my heart beat double time. The girly boi stood before another set of imposing doors and asked if I was ready. I nodded.

He opened the door and I saw a most beautiful woman sitting on a leather couch. she smiled and motioned me without a word to come to her.

Once in front of her, Ms. Watson pointed to the floor. I knelt in the exact spot she indicated.

Ms. Watson put a finger under my chin and tilted my face upwards. Inspecting me she seemed pleased. "You will grow your hair until I say when and how to shape it."

Her fingers traced my lips, "Nice, full, and luscious. I'm certain Derick will find these comfortable accommodations for his cock."

Ms. Watson stood and held her hand out. Her girly boi brought her a pink leather collar. She bent down and attached it to my neck. A small padlock made sure it would stay in place.

"Tonight, jannie, you will begin hormone therapy. While I do not expect you to grow nice breasts, hormones will give you some little bumps which will fill that bra you have on. They will also reduce your already tiny penis to that of an outie belly button. If you're a good girl, I may have you castrated, free you of those worthless testicles."

She waited for my reaction. I remained stoic which pleased her.

Now for the grand finale'. The doors opened an in walked my parents, my friends, a few of my co-workers, and of course, my ex and Jason.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give you jannie. jannie has agreed to be mine; mind, body, and spirit. But we have one thing to do before we make her dream come true. jannie, I understand that you were rude to Cindy and Jason when you interrupted their love making. Don't you think you owe Jason an apology?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Well God damn girl, what are you waiting for? Go to him. Tell him. And most of all show Jason and us how truly remorseful you are."

I heard some snickering as I waked over to Cindy and Jason. Cindy, Mr. Jason sir. I apologize for my unseemly behavior when I rudely interrupted your privacy. How may I demonstrate my sincerity?"

The room was as quiet as an empty church. I'm sure everyone heard the sound of Jason's fly being unzipped.

"You can demonstrate your sincerity by sucking my cock bitch."

"Please sir, it would be my pleasure."

And then and there everyone who had been aware of my short coming, my tiny dick and selfish orgasms, witnessed my entry to the world of cock sucking sissies.

The applause was smattering when I took Jason's cock all the way in my throat. It became deafening when Jason painted my face with his precious sperm. With his anointing me, I was fully accepted by Ms. Watson.

I could not wait to meet Derick.

Comments welcomed and emails answered. Just ask Joey

http://cs.finescale.com/members/margiotta/default.aspx

https://greasyfork.org/en/users/315826-margiotta

http://www.qetlab.com/User:Margiotta

https://www.piste-ciclabili.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=113741

http://youtalktrash.com/members/margiotta/

http://www.cbblogers.com/membros/margiotta/profile/

https://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?uid=38536

https://forum.nationstates.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1260645

https://onedio.com/profil/margiotta

https://beautytap.com/members/margiotta/?page=bio

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Indian Wife Swarna Ch. 04

Sex at Work can Follow you Home Ch. 02

Old Story, Another New Ending